Datacenter & Server Performance Management
IT’s new day for datacenter and server performance management with ManageEngine.
- Resolve - server performance problems
- Monitor - end user experience
- Manage - VMWare ESX servers and Guest OS performance
- Optimize - database, Exchange and cloud performance
- Know - how IT SLAs are being impacted and take corrective action
- Plan - for IT capacity in your datacenters
Datacenter and server performance management multiplies the value of IT.
Real-IT check: Can IT teams get out of "break-fix" mode to anticipate and remedy datacenter and server issues before they impact business performance? Can IT deliver real answers about how virtual servers run production workloads?Datacenter and server performance management imperatives:
- Make informed decisions - optimize efficiency of physical and virtual servers, databases, Exchange, cloud resources and other critical business applications
- Pinpoint application performance issues faster - reduce overall time to repair a problem
- Don’t let an over-utilized resource cause application failures - gain deep insights to anticipate problems.
The ManageEngine difference.
IT done right. In 74% of cases, IT first learns about performance problems when users call the Help Desk. With ManageEngine, IT finds out first.
- Understand the end user’s experience - gain actionable business intelligence
- Make the right investments - plan datacenter capacity
- Control complexity - manage virtual, cloud and physical environments from a single pane of glass
- Ensure high uptime and performance - monitor applications and servers proactively
- Save thousands of dollars - make the switch to ManageEngine
Increasing technology and business challenges such as virtualization, server and data center consolidation require a robust, yet adaptive server management plan for the enterprise. With expensive and mission-critical applications running on server infrastructure, a break-fix management methodology is simply taboo.
Be it an over utilized resource causing an application failure or a malicious virus threatening data security, the Datacenter manager requires a server management solution that is proactive, up-to-date with technologies, and business intelligent.
Other Related Products
Administrative/Privileged passwords are literally aplenty in enterprises. Servers, databases, switches, routers, firewalls and any other hardware or software, could have equally large number of administrative passwords. These passwords are insecurely stored in spreadsheets, text files and even as printouts and are shared by a group of administrators.
ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus is a web-based analysis and reporting solution for MS Exchange, providing you a profound insight on your organization’s Exchange infrastructure. Not plain reporting for vigilance, but this solution offers mail traffic statistics & analysis, mailbox size growth rate, server usage pattern, and other important data, using which an administrator can take informed decisions to optimize the efficiency of his organization’s Exchange setup.
OpStor is a multi-vendor storage area networks SAN and network attached storage NAS monitoring tool for storage devices like Storage Arrays, Fabric Switches, Tape Libraries, Host servers and Host Bus Adapters cards.
OpStor provides increased visibility with unified view of your storage environment thereby reducing the downtime with timely detection of problems. It saves administrative time with effective reporting and escalations and provides lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with no extra software purchases.
ManageEngine SQLDBManager Plus is a Microsoft SQL Server monitoring tool targeted towards SQL Database Administrators. It provides a holistic view of production databases in place and helps database administrators (DBAs) track database usage, help in capacity planning and troubleshoot any performance related issues, ensuring 24x7 uptime.