IT’s new day for desktop management with ManageEngine Desktop Central
- Discover - all networked assets
- Manage - software and hardware inventories
- Secure - infrastructure against hacks and threats
- Standardize - on consistent configurations
- Collaborate - provide continuous integrated support
Desktop management for better productivity.
Real-IT check: Can a small IT team get control over your desktop environments? Is your IT team spending countless hours administering PCs manually? Are configurations, patches and security updates standardized?
Desktop management imperatives:
- Standardize desktops – with uniform configurations
- Secure client computers – by restricting USBs and applying patches and security policies
- Empower busy administrators – to automate, standardize, secure and audit the desktop environment
- Control – virtual desktop environments
- Automate – regular desktop management activities
- Secure – desktops from wide range of threats
- Spend less time – troubleshooting day-to-day problems
- Generate comprehensive reports – audit your IT assets
The ManageEngine difference.
IT done right. According to recent surveys by Gartner, organizations spend between $7,000 and $13,000 per year for managing each workstation. With the heavy business dependence on desktops and internal operations, the need for a reliable, cost-effective and easy- to-use solution has become more important than ever. ManageEngine Desktop Central automates the complete desktop management life cycle ranging from a simple system configuration to complex software deployment.
- Discover all networked assets – workstations, printers, routers, servers and other assets
- Gain in-depth asset knowledge – ownership history, inventory information and more
- Manage software licenses – usage tracking, group licensing and policy definitions
- Control procurement and asset management cycle – Purchase Order and Contract management
- Configure and manage desktops – remotely from a central point
- Execute custom scripts – deeper control
- Support users by managing issues and changes – a central help desk
- Resolve problems efficiently – self-service ticketing portals
- Detect, assess and remediate vulnerabilities – across heterogeneous networked assets
- Automate – patch management and security hotfixes
Other Related Products
ManageEngine Desktop Central MSP is a web-based Windows Desktop Management software that helps managed service providers to efficiently manage their customers' desktops and servers. It offers integrated desktop management functions like Software Distribution, Patch Management, IT Asset Management, Remote Control, Configurations, and System Tools.
OS Deployment and Imaging- ManageEngine OS Deployer
OS Deployer enables organizations to capture an image of windows OSes and applications that can be deployed to multiple servers, laptops and desktops at once. The centralized image-capturing and OS deployment capabilities help standardize the organization on a single/few OS and makes it ideal for rapid bare-metal provisioning, thereby reducing the support, training and management costs considerably.