Download ManageEngine IT360 Service Pack 9.1.3 (Build No. 9130)
The latest service pack of ManageEngine IT360 for Release 9.1.3 (Build no. 9130) is now available in the table below.
The list of features and fixes and enhancements done in this release is available in release notes. This service pack is for customers who are running build 9070 or above. If you are in an earlier version, that is 9060 and below, you will have to first upgrade to 9070 and then upgrade to 9130.
New users can directly download the Full Build.
Note to MSP Edition customers: Apply the ppm file mentioned in the table below to upgrade to the latest service pack. The ppm file mentioned in the table below is common to both the Central Server and Probes. Follow the steps given in this page to apply this ppm on the Central Server and all the Probes.
Note to Enterprise Edition and Professional Edition customers: Click here to know the steps to upgrade to the latest Service Pack.
Note: You would require assistance from our support team to understand the migration path under the following two situations. Please be in touch with our support team at: email@example.com
- If you are below the 9040 version and want to upgrade to 9070
- If you are running IT360 in a High Availability mode with MS SQL backend
If none of the situations mentioned above are applicable to you, proceed with the instructions given below to apply the service pack.
Instructions to apply the Service Pack:
For customers using Build No. 9040 or above:
- Stop IT360 server [It is recommended to take a backup of the IT360 installation folder and the database before applying the Service Pack. Refer this link for details on taking a backup.]
- Ensure all the ManageEngine IT360 related services and processes (java.exe, mysqld-nt.exe,wrapper.exe) are stopped. [Recommended to wait for a few minutes before moving to the next step]
- This step is applicable only if you have configured High Availability for the Central Server / Professional Edition with MySQL backend.
- When you are applying the ppm to the Primary Central Server / Professional Edition, ensure that the MySQL DB of the monitoring module is NOT running. However, you have to start the MySQL DB of the ServiceDesk module of the Primary Central Server / Professional Edition. Also, ensure that the MYSQL DB of the monitoring module and the ServiceDesk module of the Standby Central Server / Professional Edition are NOT running.
Now apply the ppm to the Primary Central Server / Professional Edition.
- When you are applying the ppm to the Standby Central Server / Professional Edition, ensure that the MySQL DB of the monitoring module is NOT running. However, you have to start the MySQL DB of the ServiceDesk module of the Standby Central Server / Professional Edition. Also, ensure that the MYSQL DB of the monitoring module and the ServiceDesk module of the Primary Central Server / Professional Edition are NOT running.
Now apply the ppm to the Standby Central Server / Professional Edition.
Note: To start MYSQL DB of the ServiceDesk module: Go to <IT360-Home>/servicedesk/bin and execute the following command:
>startDB.bat <ServiceDesk MySQL DB port number>
[To know the ServiceDesk MySQL DB port number refer: MysqlServicedesk
parameter (default 35566)] in <IT360-Home>/conf/port.properties
When you apply the ppm to the Primary Probe, ensure that the MySQL DB of the Standby Probe is NOT running.
Same applies to the Standby Probe.
Invoke the command prompt [if you are using Windows 2008, right click the Command Prompt icon and select "Run as Administrator" option].
Change directory to <IT360-Home>/bin directory and execute updateManager.bat
Browse and specify the path of the downloaded ppm and click Install.
If you are in build number 9040, rename the following files / directories:
This renaming is required as we have introduced a new feature "Diagnostics" that could scan these [old] files and raise false diagnostics alerts
Start the IT360 server.
This step is applicable if you have configured AD synchronization: Reconfigure the AD synchronization interval again and also initiate a AD synchronization.
- <IT360-Home>/mysql/data/<hostname>.err (applicable if you are using MySQL)
- <IT360-Home>/servicedesk/mysql/data/<hostname>.err (applicable if you are using MySQL)
How to Locate the Build Number ?
In the ManageEngine IT360's Web Client, Click on the About link, You will find the Build Number mentioned under the Product Details section.
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading ManageEngine IT360 to the latest version ?
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org