Known Issues and Limitations in IT360
- While changing a User Role from a non network role to a network role, user login may not be as expected. Work around is available to fix this issue.
- Interface, Device Group and IP Group created in Traffic module is not segmented and is available to all users with administrator privilege irrespective of the Customer/Site scope chosen.
- Any newly added attribute for a network device in a Probe gets reflected in the Central Server only after a device status change [or a device type change] occurs [in the Probe] or after an alarm is generated for the new attribute [in the Probe].However, a workaround is available to update the Central Server instantly. Please contact support team.
- Certain views related to network monitoring cannot be viewed at the Central Server, when the Probe is down or when the network module in the Probe is down.
- Active Directory Pass Through Authentication (AD-SSO) will work only for a single AD forest.
- Customer Segmentation is not supported in WAN related Widgets.
- Creating a new Business Service with Hyphen, Underscore, Single Quotes, Double Quotes is not supported.
- All other special characters are supported in SNMP Community strings except Single quote, Double quote, Forward slash, Backward slash.
- Creating a Business Service from a Probe's Applications module creates an equivalent Business View in Probe's Network module, if necessary / as appropriate.However, creating a Business Service from the Central Server's Applications module, will not create an equivalent Business View in Probe's Network module in any case. Same applies to IFGroupID creation in Probe's Netflow module.