OpManager allows you to integrate Google Maps and place the devices
on the maps according to the geographic distribution.
Here are the steps to integrate Google Maps and Place devices on
- Providing the Google Maps API Key
- Make sure you have a Google Account or create one.
- Mouse-over the Maps tab in the OpManager WebClient.
- Click on Google Maps link in the Business
- You will be prompted to enter the key. Click on the link Sign
up for a Google Maps API key to generate a key. You will be
taken to a sign up page.
- Scroll down the page and provide the website URL as
http://<host name running OpManager>. For instance, if the name
of the device running OpManager is OpM-Server, your URL will be
- Click on the Generate API Key button. A key
- Copy the entire Key.
- Viewing the Google Map in OpManager WebClient
- Go back to the OpManager Webclient and provided the key in
the corresponding field.
- Click on Submit Key.
- The Google Map is shown in the interface.
- Adding Devices on the Google Map
- Now, zoom in/out the map and double-click on the location
where you want to place a discovered device.
- A device list box pops up allowing you to select a device to
be placed in that location.
- Select the device and click on Add.
- Add the required devices on to the map by double-clicking the
- You can also add the devices to the map from the device
- Go to the device snapshot page.
- Click on Add to Google Map link in the page
to add the device to the map.
- Viewing Device Details from Google Map
- Click on the device balloons on the Google Map to see a
- Click the device name/ip address on this popup to get into
the device snapshot page.
- The popup also shows the device status.
- Deleting Devices from Google Map
- Click on the device balloons on the Google Map to see a popup.
- Click the Delete link on this popup to delete
the device from the map.
Copyright © 2012, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.