Gain insights from QA to production
- Are your applications failing?
- Do you want to ensure application quality before and after going into production?
- Do you want better ROI for your application infrastructure?
ManageEngine® Application Performance Management Solution helps optimize and maintain business critical web applications that meet end user service levels with high return on investments for the enterprise. It is a solution that spans all the way from the quality stage to operations and provides relevant information for all the stakeholders in the Enterprise Performance Management scenario.
Load testing, functional testing, cross-browser testing are common processes that need to be conducted before a business critical application goes into production. The ability to test and optimize your applications before getting into production helps prevent unexpected events.
In all cases, putting out these web applications are just the beginning to ensure business needs are met. Once in production, you need to ensure that your applications are running smoothly and this is when an in-production application management solution is required. The benefit of this is improved ROI, a means of ensuring optimal usage of your application, and improved productivity among IT staff.
ManageEngine® Performance Management for the Enterprise provides:
- A complete solution that spans all the way from the quality stage to operations.
- A means to ensure application quality before rolling into production.
- Reuse of test scripts recorded during functional testing, in deployment phase.
- Improved application performance and availability management.
- Enterprise Application Performance Management at an affordable price.
ManageEngine® Applications Manager brings you a single console to monitor all your applications, servers and systems that are in production. Supplemented by the seamless integration of Manageengine QEngine, the solution helps improve productivity of application developers and also ensures that the IT administrators donot have a hard time maintaining it.
ManageEngine® Performance Management solution hence becomes a single point of contact, for all stakeholders in the enterprise:
- Developers/QAs - Test and certify Web Applications
- IT Administrators - Configure servers and Web Applications to monitor and analyze trends
- IT Operators - Pickup alarms and take corrective actions
- IT Managers - Define and meet SLAs
With test scripts and regression reports in QEngine for QA, and real time performance metrics for IT Administrators and Managers, in ManageEngine® Applications Manager, a new dimension is added to application performance management in your enterprise.
For more information, refer QEngine Script Monitoring Online Help.