Viewing and Modifying the Tasks
Central allows creating multiple tasks that can be created to run various
actions on different target computers at different intervals. You can
view the tasks that are created by following the steps below:
- Select the Tools tab from the Desktop Central
client. This opens the list of tools that can be run on the computers.
- Click on any of the tools under the System Tools
category to open the Task Details page. This lists all the tasks that
are already created and scheduled.
- To modify a task,
- Click the icon from the Actions
column of the corresponding task.
- This opens the Modify Configuration Wizard.
You can add/remove tools, change the tool options, the target systems,
and the scheduled time as required.
- Click Deploy
to effect the changes.
- To Delete a task, click the icon
from the Actions column of the corresponding task.
Copyright © 2005-2014, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.