Distribute Apps to Groups & Devices
Mobile Device Management does not stop with configuring policies, getting asset information, and securing a mobile device. The MDM solution should also provide the administrators the ability to distribute and manage the Apps that are installed on the devices. Desktop Central's MDM also provides the Mobile Application Management (MAM) capability that helps administrators perform the following management functions:
- Manage the Apps over the Air (OTA) to groups/devices
- Automatically get App information from App Store and Play Store
- Maintain a repository of all Apps used in the network
- View the list of Apps and their installation count on mobile devices.
- Seamless distribution of both in-house and Store Apps to groups/devices
- Assign App Store Apps, Play Store Apps and In-house Apps on the App Catalog of the end users' device
- Get the status of the deployed Apps on the users' devices
- Remove Apps that are not required anymore
Integrate with Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for iOS:
- Integrates with Apple Volume Purchase Program to install commercial apps.
- Automatically assign redemption codes to users for installing Apps
- Revoke unused redemption codes
- Get notified on insufficient redemption codes
- Comprehensive reports helps to monitor apps installed in device.
- Specific reports can be extracted like:
- Apps by Devices - Generates the report based on apps available in the device.
- Devices with/without specific App - Generates report based on specific App.