Patch Download Failure - "Error 403"
You are trying to download patches of Microsoft/other vendors. However Patch download fails with error message: "Error Code 403".
Error code 403 occurs when the web server is not reachable or access to the server has been denied. This might happen due to various reasons such as, forbidden access, or connectivity issues.
- Ensure that the configured Proxy settings has permission to download the installabe files from the below mentioned websites
- http://download.microsoft.com - for Microsoft applications
- http://hyperion.zih.tu-dresden.de - for Mozila Firefox
- http://ardownload.adobe.com - for Adobe patches
- http://mirror.switch.ch - for Mozilla Thunderbird
- http://fpdownload.macromedia.com - for Adobe Shockwave Player
- http://fpdownload.adobe.com - for Adobe Flash Player
- http://javadl.sun.com - for Java updates
- Retry the process of downlading the patch from the vendors website.
- In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Applies to: Patch Deployment, Patch Configuration, Patch Download
Keywords: Patch Management, Deploy Patches, Configure Patch Installation, Download Patches
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this KB article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve your issue, upload the required logs
, fill up and submit the form given below. Include details of the issue along with your correct e-mail ID and phone number. Our support team will contact you shortly and give you priority assistance and a resolution for the issue you are facing.
* Mandatory Fields