README for Version 6.0 and above
Service Pack 3 (Enhancements and Bug Fixes between Build # 60200 and #60300)
- Enable logging for troubleshooting in MSI installation.
- Adding multiple packages while defining an install software configuration is introduced.
- Enhancements made in patch, service pack configuration for Reboot policy.
- Issues in Automatic Patch Deployment are fixed.
- Introduced MS-Office Patching Support and service pack installation.
- Inventory module is improved with good performance and scalability.
- Commercial Software Grouping is introduced in Inventory module.
- User can configure the port, and Secure / Non-Secure for 'Remote Control' communication using RDS Settings.
- Provision added to terminate Windows Remote Desktop connection and establish connection with Remote Control of Desktop Central.
- Last logon User name is shown in Remote Control page.
- Introduced Connect with IP option in Remote Control.
- Ctrl+Alt+Del for Vista OS is handled in Remote Control.
- Introduced IP range in the Define target Section of Configurations.
- Issue in computing configuration status is fixed.
- Power Management Configuration issues are fixed.
- Configuration related issues while modifying the Custom Group is fixed.
- Scheduler Configuration issues are fixed.
User Logon Reports
- "Detailed view" is added in "User Logon History by computers" report page.
Active Directory Reports
- Sending AD Reports by E-Mail is introduced.
- Support added for configuring Desktop Central DB in remote machine.
- Introduced Rebranding Option to change Desktop Central logo.
- Action Log Viewer is enhanced with User Auditing details.
- Desktop Central Server IP Address and Timeout can be configured while adding remote office.
- Added 64-Bit OS Support for Inventory, Patch Management, Software Deployment and Remote control.
- Added Windows 2008 OS support for Desktop Central Agents.
- Disable of Uninstall option for Desktop Central Agent in Add or Remove programs is introduced.
- Slow user logon issue is fixed.
- Agent Upgrade issues are fixed.
- Special characters present in domain names are handled in SOM.
- Duplicate computers shown in SoM page is fixed.
- Issue in displaying OUs with same name is fixed.
- Issue in Help Desk Settings is fixed.
- Provision to change E-Mail domain for Help Desk emails is added.