Monitoring Bosch Storage Systems
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Bosch storage systems
Bosch storage systems such as,
- Raid Controllers
- Raid Controller Ports
- Disk Drives
- Raid Partitions
- Logical Volumes
- Logical Drives
- Raid Controller Status
- Raid Controller Port status
- Logical Volume status
- Disk Drive status
- Fan, Power supply status
- Capacity Summary
- Array statistics
Prerequisites for monitoring BOSCH RAID
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add BOSCH RAID in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of Bosch RAID
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'Infortrend'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.