Monitoring Fujitsu Eternus Disk Storage Systems
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Fujitsu Eternus Disk Storage Systems
- Eternus 8000
- Eternus 4000
- Raid Controllers
- Thermal Sensor
- Raid Controller Status
- Disk Status
- Battery Status
- Fan Status
- Thermal Sensor Status
Prerequisites for monitoring Fujitsu Eternus Disk Storage System
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
Steps to add Fujitsu Eternus Disk Storage System in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of Fujitsu Eternus Storage System
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'Fujitsu'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default is 5 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.