Monitoring and Management of HP Modular Storage Arrays in OpStor
OpStor provides monitoring and management of HP Modular Storage Arrays
- Array Controllers
- Array Controller Ports
- Disk Drives
- Storage Pools
- Storage Volumes
- Array System status
- Array Controller status
- Drive Drive status
- Storage Pools status
- Storage Volumes status
- Capacity Summary
- Availability Reports
- Interconnects Info
|Steps to add HP MSA Array in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> Manage Storage Devices link in OpStor client
- Provide IP Address of server where HP MSA CIM Agent is running
- Choose the Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose the Vendor as 'HP'
- Choose the Model as 'MSA'
- In Username field enter the MSA Provider username
- In the Password field enter the MSA Provider password
- Provide the Port number at which the CIM Agent is running(5989 or 5988)
- Choose whether the SSL should be Enabled(https) or Disabled(http)
- Provide the name space (by default root/hpmsa)
- Enter the timeout
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.