Monitoring Promise RAID Controller
OpStor provides monitoring and management of Promise VTrak E-class Storage Array Controllers
- VTrak Ex10 series
- VTrak x30 series
- Raid Controller
- Disk Drives
- Components - Enclosure, Battery, Fan, Power Supply, Sensors & UPS
- Raid Status
- Raid Controller Status
- Raid Controller Port Status
- Disk Drive Status
- Capacity Summary
|Prerequisites for monitoring Promise VTrak Raid Controller in OpStor
- Ensure SNMP agent is running.
- Register OpStor server IP address as trap destination
|Steps to add Promise VTrak Raid Controller in OpStor
- Navigate to Admin Tab --> 'Discovery Tab'
- Provide IP Address of Promise Raid
- Choose Device Type as 'RAID'
- Choose Vendor as 'Promise'
- Provide SNMP Port and Community string (default is 161 and public)
- If needed, change the Timeout value (default is 15 seconds)
- Click on Add Device
Note : If the Ping facility is disabled for the device, then please uncheck 'Ping the given IP' field.
Note : In case of non discovery of the device, please follow the troubleshooting tips displayed in the webclient and try re-adding the device.