This beta version allows you to add your Microsoft DHCP Servers in IP Address Manager to fetch the details of the scopes such as total IP addresses in scope, the allocated IP addresses, the available IP Addresses and the reserved IP addresses.
If you are interested to test the beta version, fill in the form below; the download and setup instructions will be mailed to you.
1. On what Operating Systems can this beta version be installed?
If the DHCP Server and the computer where the OpUtils beta is installed are in the same Windows Domain, you can install the beta version in any of the operating systems listed below:
If the DHCP Server and the computer where the OpUtils beta is installed are in different domains, you can install the beta version in any of the operating systems listed below:
2. Which DHCP Servers do you support?
This beta version supports the following DHCP Servers:
3. Is it recommended to install this beta version in the production environment?
No, do not install the beta version in a production environment
4. When a GA version is released, will you support migrating the data from the beta setup?
No, data migration from the beta setup will not be supported
5. What features does it support?
6. Can I allocate an IP to a device from OpUtils?
No, currently this is not supported. You will not be able to perform any actions on the DHCP Server from OpUtils.
To setup the DHCP beta, follow the steps below:
Once added, you will be able to view the details of scopes defined in the DHCP Servers with the details of total, leased, available IP Addresses. You will also be able to configure email alerts when the leased IP Addresses reach a specified limit. Follow the steps below to configure: