What's new in release 70025?
Enhancements & Bug Fixes between Build 70000 & 70025
- Windows DHCP Server monitoring has been included in IP Address Manager tool.
- Switch Port Mapper now list the switches in your network in hierarchical tree view, which can be logically grouped.
- Intelligence to retrieve the VLAN details of Extreme Switches has been enhanced to include EXTREME-VLAN-MIB
- Context Name in SNMP v3 settings is now made optional
- While scheduling a report to run Only Once, you will now have an option to choose the date in addition to the time.
- Importing device details from CSV file in Switch Port Mapper & Config File Manager now supports SNMP v3 input details.
- Issue in scheduled scanning the routers has been fixed
- Issue in searching the switch details, when you search using a DNS name of the switch has been fixed.
- While exporting the data from a Custom Query Report that has more than 100 rows of data, only the 100 rows that were currently displayed was exported. This has been fixed to export all the data.
- Issue in displaying incorrect schedule in the tool tip of the SPM and IPAM Scheduled reports has been fixed.
- Issue in listing the scheduled reports has been fixed.
- Issue in listing the scheduled reports in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- When editing a custom query report, issue in showing the correct SQL query has been fixed.
- Issue in creating groups in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- Issue in modifying ifAlias name for multiple ports at same time has been fixed.
- Issue in showing wrong vlan information on a port for Cisco v3 switches has been fixed.
- Issue in validating port number in port scanner has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the Used Ports and Available Ports reports have been fixed.
- Issue in creating scheduled tasks for scanning subnets or switches has been fixed.