Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Identify your build number and follow the sequence as given in the table below to move to the latest version (How can I find my Build number?)
||Move to Build
5603, 5604, ... 5625
57000, 57001, ... 57003
58002, 58003, ... 58031
Instructions to Upgrade:
- Shut down OpUtils
- Important: Take a manual backup of the OpUtils installation directory (<Install_Dir>/OpUtils directory)
- Extract the zip under <Install_Dir>/OpUtils directory. Choose yes to replace the UpdateManager.bat/sh file. [required only for upgrading to OpUtils 5.8]
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat' (UpdateManager.sh for
Linux) under the <OpUtils Home>/bin folder.
This invokes the Update Manager tool
- Click Browse button and select the Upgrade Pack
(.ppm file) you have downloaded.
- Click Install button
to install the Upgrade.
- When completed, click "Close".
- Click "Exit" to close the Update Manager tool.
- Start OpUtils.
How do I locate the current version for OpUtils?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on
top-right of the page
- You should see the Release Version mentioned as 5
along with the Build Number
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpUtils to the latest version? Kindly
mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.