Download Upgrade Pack
If you are new to OpUtils, download the Complete EXE
. No need to download the Upgrade Pack separately.
We recommend users to move to the latest version, OpUtils 7 build #70025 (How can I find my Build number?)
If you are using a build earlier to 70000, follow migration sequence and then come back here.
How to install | What's New?
Instructions to Upgrade:
- Shut down OpUtils
- Important: Take a manual backup of the OpUtils installation directory (<Install_Dir>/AdventNet/ME/OpUtils directory)
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat' (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) under the <OpUtils Home>/bin folder. This invokes the Update Manager tool
- Click Browse button and select the Upgrade Pack (.ppm file) you have downloaded.
- Click Install button to install the Upgrade.
- When completed, click "Close".
- Click "Exit" to close the Update Manager tool.
- Start OpUtils.
How do I locate the current version for OpUtils?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top-right of the page
- You should see the Release Version mentioned along with the Build Number
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpUtils to the latest version? Kindly mail us at .