Customizing the Email Notification Content
Password Manager Pro facilitates sending email notifications on the occurrence of various password actions. By default, PMP has a specific content for the email notification. If you want, you can customize the content and have your own content.
To customize the email content,
- Go to the "Admin" tab
- Click "Customize >> Email Templates"
In the UI that opens,
- Select the required category - User Management, Password Management & General Administration
- You can preview the existing email content by clicking the link "Preview"
- If you want to edit the content, click "Edit Template"
- You can specify a customized message in the Subject Line
- You can also modify the body content
- While entering the content of the body, you can specify placeholders for certain values like user name. The exact user name will be replaced with the placeholders at runtime
- Click "Save"
The email notifications of the respective categories will have the new content.
Note 1 : PMP facilitates customizing most of the email content in PMP. However, email notifications on reports and alerts are not customizable.
Note 2 : You can use html tags in your customized message with the restriction that only single quotes be used inside the html tags instead of double quote. For example: instead of <span style="padding-left:10px">, you need to use <span style='padding-left:10px'>