What's new in next release?
The following are the list of features to be released in the new version of ServiceDesk Plus – MSP 8.2. If you would like to request a new feature, click here.
You can try our beta build online at http://beta.servicedeskplusmsp.com
Work in progress:
- Project management with timesheet management
- Revamped UI
- Multi-level approvals in Service Catalog
- Addition of inline images or paste images from clipboard in request replying and forwarding
- Color themes for individual accounts
- Multi-level approvals of Purchase Orders
- Addition of work logs to tasks
- Import requests from an Excel file
- Import contracts from Excel file
- 64-bit support
- Conversion of incident request to service request
- Conversion of technicians as requesters
- Creation of Query reports by a non-admin technician
- Virtual machine scan
- MAC machine scan
- Asset depreciation assessment
- Switch views between request list and task list
Note: This is just a tentative schedule. Implementation of the feature may vary based on external demand and internal priorities.