Helpdesk Software Product Roadmaps
These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release. schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus, make sure to visit http://roadmap.manageengine.com/sdp
Note: This is only a tentative schedule. The implementation of the feature set
may vary based on internal priorities and time.
ServiceDesk Plus 9.0
- Option to create multiple Change Templates and specify a workflow for each template.
- Support for creating a normal template and an emergency template with each having its own workflow.
- Notifications based on roles - Option to configure the roles ( Change Implementer, Analyzer, CAB Member, Line Manager, etc... ) to whom the notification should be sent when a change comes to a specific state.
- Support for specifying the closure code, down times, impacted user and assets, reason for change and the risk involved in the change.
- View the presentation below to know about more features:
- Software suite licensing.
- Upgrade / downgrade software licensing.
- Site based software license compliance.
- Dashboard customization.
- Support for multi currency in Purchase module.
- API for CMDB module.
- Customizing Request reply templates with Request fields ($ variables).
- Creating a Service Request from an Incident ticket.
- Trash option for requests
Work In Progress:
- Server fail over (high availability). (Applicable for Enterprise Edition)
- Bar code scan option for Assets.
- 'Group' field in Change module.
- Option for Technician auto assign and backup technician assignment based on Request created time (currently it is based on Request due by time).