These product roadmaps provide an overview of what is coming in the future releases of ServiceDesk Plus - the complete, ITIL Ready, help desk and asset management software solution, with tentative release. schedules. If you would like to see a new feature or vote on suggested features in future releases of ServiceDesk Plus, make sure to visit http://roadmap.manageengine.com/sdp
Note: This is only a tentative schedule. The implementation of the feature set may vary based on internal priorities and time.
Work In Progress
- ASSET : Bar code scan option for Assets.
- Asset disposal process.
- Option to exclude certain devices from scheduled scanning of Assets.
- Tracking manual modifications over Assets in Asset history.
- CHANGE : 'Group' field in Change module.
- Ability to duplicate a Change (similar to duplicate Request ).
- SOLUTION : To include 'Expiry' date for solution.
- Additional fields for Solution.
- Requester can add comments over solution article.
- Requester can mark Like / Unlike over a solution article.
- Option to link Solutions.
- SURVEY : Option to exclude satisfaction survey to be sent for certain set of users.
- Option to mark mandatory question in Survey.
- REQUEST : Ability to mark First call resolution.
- Option to mark that a technician is currently working on a Request and to automatically add work log based on it.
- Option for Technician auto assign and backup technician assignment based on Request created time (currently it is based on Request due by time).
- New UI for Request list view and details page.
- Ability to view Request fields from Tasks and to update from Tasks (for the case where the technician is assigned with the task, but does not have permission to view the request).
- Ability for Requester to cancel the Request raised by them.
- To track the time taken by each Technician / Group in a Request and to provide reports based on it.
- Ability to associate Request with Project.
- Option to mark dependency between Requests (similar to dependency between Tasks).
- Ability to mark mandatory fields in Service catalog template resources fields.
- Business rule for Service requests (similar to Business rule for Incidents).
- To auto suggest knowledge base articles when creating a Request.
- PROJECTS : Project templates.
- Filter option for Projects, Milestones, Tasks.
- USERS : Users deleted in AD will be automatically deleted in SDP (based on configuration).
- Ability to schedule LDAP import for Requesters (similar to AD import schedule).
- Technician shift timing and to assign requests based on shift.
- User merge tool - To merge duplicate users.
- Multiple email address for users.
- First name, Last name model for user (currently only Full name is available).
- To split application data backup into multiple parts (when the application data backup grows big, becomes unmanageable with single file)
- Different operational hours for different days.
- Server fail over (high availability) [Applicable for Enterprise Edition].