Service Level Agreements
Business today relies heavily on the quality of IT services.
Degradations in IT Service delivery can be costly and damaging
to business. More and more organizations are implementing
strict Service Level Agreements to ensure high standards of
IT service. Defining Service Level Agreements is even more
critical in the case of outsourcing IT. This place tremendous
pressure on your HelpDesk technicians to ensure that the required
IT service levels are being met.
- Define SLA rules to distinguish priority requests by
Requester, Department or Category.
- Automatically update Requests to apply SLA rules to determine
- Track SLA compliance using automatic escalations (upto
4 levels) in case of SLA violations at pre-defined time
- Measure Service level performance using SLA violation
- Notify technicians at a pre-configured interval before
the SLA is violated.
- Proactive Service level management.
- Higher customer satisfaction by delivering service as
per customer expectations.
- Better communication with customers on reasonable Service