This section allows you to configure the following settings.
- General: Learn how to enable CAPTCHA in the login page, block users after a certain number of invalid login attempts, and hide the “Forgot password?” link in login page.
- Single Sign-On: Learn how to configure Single Sign-On to allow users who are already authenticated with their Windows domain to automatically log into AD360.
- Smartcard Authentication: Learn how to configure AD360 to authenticate users through smart cards, bypassing other first factor authentication methods.
- Two-factor Authentication: Learn how to enable two-factor authentication for users logging into AD360.
- Allow/restrict IPs: Learn how to allow or restrict access to AD360 and its integrated components based on the users’ IP address.