Install AD360 as a Windows service
How do I install AD360 as a Windows service?
After installing AD360, follow these steps to install the product as a service:
- Navigate to Start menu → All Programs.
- Select AD360.
- Click on NT Service folder.
- Click on Install AD360 as a Service.
Alternatively, you can also install AD360 as a service from the notification tray.
- Click at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Install against the AD360 not installed as a service alert to initiate the installation in the background.
When AD360 is installed as a service, it runs with the privileges of the system account.