Self-service password reset and account unlock for remote workers
- Empower teleworkers to reset their Active Directory (AD) passwords and unlock their accounts right from their logon screens, and Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Notify remote users about their impending password expiration via email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Fortify password security with advanced password complexity rules with the flexibility to set different policies for different users.
Tracking remote employee productivity and analyzing user behavior
- Keep track of employees' who are logged in remotely, and view their actual work hours excluding idle time along with details on their system startup and shutdown time.
- Spot potential malicious behavior by analyzing unusual logon activities (logons during non-business hours, using a deviant IP or endpoint, geolocation and more).
- Gain complete visibility into logon activity including logon failures and logon history.
- Generates intelligent alerts based on user behavior to overcome alert fatigue. Associate alerts with scripts to automate remedial actions.
Remote access management and monitoring
- Allow or deny remote access permissions to employees working from home in bulk.
- Monitor Terminal Services to investigate any unusual remote desktop activity from a critical user account, or spot disconnected remote desktop sessions. You also get complete visibility on RADIUS logon activity.
- Configure remote employees' Terminal Services home folder, profile path, start programs, client drive connection, session settings, etc. in bulk.
Securing remote logins with multi-factor authentication
- Supports logins on Windows, macOS, and Linux machines.
- Secures self-service password reset or account unlock actions performed via native Windows, macOS, and Linux login screens.
- Offers 15 authentication methods or a combination of these available methods based on the organization's needs.
- Helps remote workers access enterprise apps including in-house apps (SAML 2.0 based) with single sign-on.
Manage, monitor, and secure Office 365
- Audit every file in your OneDrive for Business and get alerts for any malicious file or sync activity.
- Receive real-time service outage alerts, access historical service health data, and track granular details of each Office 365 service and endpoint.
- Deploy Microsoft Teams smoothly, monitor uptime, and audit Teams events.
- Get alerts when any emails containing personally identifiable information (PII) or protected health information (PHI) are sent or received by your employees.
Backup and recovery
- Have the most recent version of your AD, Office 365, and Exchange environments backed up by scheduling backups at fixed intervals.
- Enable remote workers to conduct backups by delegating non-admin users with privileges to initiate backup operations.
- Break down data silos and configure seamless backup workflow across IT environments with a unified backup solution.
Get your 60-day license
Thank you. Your request for license has been registered.
You're only a step away from license.