Are you using native tools and PowerShell for your Office 365 administration? You probably already know how difficult it is to provision user identities in both Office 365 and on-premises Active Directory (AD), as well as manage licenses of Office 365 users. What you need for effective management is a tool that does more than just user provisioning and license management. Look no further than AD360.
AD360 is a solution that solves the Office 365 management, reporting, and auditing needs of your organization. AD360 helps admins perform not only user provisioning and license management, but also other important tasks such as reporting, auditing, and setting alerts. This will help admins get in-depth information about their Office 365 components, take preemptive actions by monitoring every event in their Office 365 environment, as well as receive notifications about critical activities.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Provision users.
- Provision user accounts simultaneously in Office 365 and AD from a single console.
- Automated user provisioning using customizable user provisioning templates.
- Manage licenses.
- Add, remove, or replace Office 365 licenses individually or in bulk with just a few clicks.
- Manage Office 365 licenses dynamically through automation.
- Generate Office 365 reports.
- Create reports to identify inactive users, soon-to-expire licenses, and soon-to-expire passwords, allowing admins to take preemptive actions.
- Generate compliance reports to ensure you're meeting IT compliance standards like SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA, and GLBA.
- Audit Office 365 environments.
- View only the audit details you need by using audit profiles instead of searching through entire lists of audit reports.
- Filter your audit logs based on any attribute, or perform multi-valued searches.
- Receive alerts for critical incidents.
- Create custom alert messages for specific actions and send them to an admin.
- Email admins about which action triggered an alert to help them immediately locate the source of that action.
Know Your Presenter
JayProduct Expert - ADSolutions, ManageEngine
Jay is a product expert from the ADSolutions team at ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corp. He presents POCs and takes care of product training for ADSolutions customers across the globe. He is a regular speaker on the latest trends in and best practices of Windows infrastructure management in international seminars and user conferences conducted by ManageEngine.