In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Provision users.
- Provision user accounts simultaneously in Office 365 and AD from a single console.
- Automated user provisioning using customizable user provisioning templates.
- Manage licenses.
- Add, remove, or replace Office 365 licenses individually or in bulk with just a few clicks.
- Manage Office 365 licenses dynamically through automation.
- Generate Office 365 reports.
- Create reports to identify inactive users, soon-to-expire licenses, and soon-to-expire passwords, allowing admins to take preemptive actions.
- Generate compliance reports to ensure you're meeting IT compliance standards like SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA, and GLBA.
- Audit Office 365 environments.
- View only the audit details you need by using audit profiles instead of searching through entire lists of audit reports.
- Filter your audit logs based on any attribute, or perform multi-valued searches.
- Receive alerts for critical incidents.
- Create custom alert messages for specific actions and send them to an admin.
- Email admins about which action triggered an alert to help them immediately locate the source of that action.
Know Your Presenter
JayProduct Expert - ADSolutions, ManageEngine
Jay is a product expert from the ADSolutions team at ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. He presents POCs and takes care of product training for ADSolutions customers across the globe. He is a regular speaker on the latest trends in and best practices of Windows infrastructure management in international seminars and user conferences conducted by ManageEngine.