As an education institution, you must be facing the unique challenge of creating and modifying student identities in bulk, year after year due to the churn in the student base. Do you hire IT technicians exclusively for this task or overwork your admins at the time of admissions? There's an efficient and cost effective way to tackle the major IAM challenges you face. In our masterclass, we explain how you can:
Automate Student Identity Lifecycle from Admission to Graduation.
- Active Directory and Cloud Identity management
- Bulk student onboarding with custom year-based templates.
- Simultaneous on-premise Active Directory and cloud identity management.
- User modification templates to streamline group memberships and secure access to resources.
- Automated deprovisioning for graduating students and dropouts.
- Connect to all the tools you use today, and those you’ll use tomorrow
- Password self-service and SSO
- Self-password reset and account unlock options for students.
- Phased account /password expiry notifications.
- Provision for attribute self-update and group subscriptions.
- Single sign-on to numerous cloud applications with support for SAML.
Register now to save yourself from drowning in an Active Directory ticket swamp!
Know Your Presenter
JayIdentity and Access Management Speacialist, ManageEngine
Jay is an IAM expert at ManageEngine, a division of Zoho Corp. He is a regular speaker on the latest trends and best practices in Cloud and Windows infrastructure management at international User conferences and seminars. He has authored numerous White Papers and is a featured columnist on international tech-maganizes in the Idenity and Access Manangement space.