This section allows you to configure the port settings, and session expiry time of RecoveryManager Plus.
To configure port settings of RecoveryManager Plus,
- Navigate to Admin tab → Connection.
- In the RecoveryManager Plus port field, use the default port number 8090 specify a port number of your choice.
- Select the Enable SSL Port checkbox for secure transfer of data via encryption. Use the default SSL port 8558 or use a port number of your choice.
- Select the desired Session Expiry Time from the options in the drop-down box.
- To mask sensitive information such as email server and email addresses from being displayed in the UI and to protect your database backups with a password, select Enable GDPR Compliance.
- Click Save.