To schedule a backup of RecoveryManager Plus’s database, follow the steps listed below.
- Navigate to Admin → Database Backup.
- Mark the check-box against Enable Database Backup.
- In the Repository field, click the drop-down box to select from the list of all available repositories. If no repositories are available, click the icon to add a new storage repository.
- Enter a name in the Repository Name field.
- In the Repository Path field, enter the location (local folder or shared folder) where you wish to save the backups. If the location provided is a shared folder, provide the credentials of a user that can read/write the content in the specified storage location.
- Click Add.
- Select the frequency at which the database must be backed up from the list of options available: Daily, weekly, or monthly.
- If you have selected Enable GDPR Compliance in Product Settings, you can secure your database backup with a password. Provide a password.
- Click Save.