This section allows you to configure the type of notification that you would like to receive from the application when any backup operation is performed.
- Navigate to Admin tab → Notification.
- Click the Create New Notification button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Provide an identifiable name in the field provided.
- Select the domain for which you wish to be notified from the Domain drop-down box.
- Select the operations for which you wish to be notified (Backup, Restore, Recycle, Rollback).
- You can choose to be notified for all operations, or operations that have ended in failure, or get a consolidated notification mail at fixed intervals. Pick an option depending on your choice:
- All operations carried out by the product.
- All operations that have ended in failure.
- Scheduled notifications.
- Email notifications can be sent out to multiple mail addresses. Enter the email addresses to which the notification mail has to be sent and separate each email address by a comma (,).
Note: Mail addresses provided in this field will have higher priority than the mail address provided in the Mail Server section.
- Click Save.