In RecoveryManager Plus, you can configure a proxy server in the Proxy Settings section.
To configure a proxy server in RecoveryManager Plus:
- Log in to RecoveryManager Plus and navigate to the Admin tab.
- On the left pane, under General Settings, go to Product Settings.
- Switch to the Proxy Settings section.
- Check the Configure Proxy Settings check box to configure a proxy server.
- Specify the server name or IP as well as the port in the respective fields.
- If the server requires authentication, check the Authentication check box. Provide the username and password in the respective fields.
- Click Save.