This section allows you to explore all available backups and view how many objects were backed up in each backup cycle.
To explore a particular backup,
- Navigate to Azure AD tab → Azure AD → Backup Summary.
- Select the tenant in which you would like to explore backups from the Tenant drop-down box.
- To view any specific backup, use the Filter option available as a drop-down box.
- Click on any one of the backups in the chart to view the list of all objects backed up in that cycle.
- The result shows the total number of backed up objects and the type of object changes that have been backed up.
- Information such as who triggered the backup process, date when the backup was taken, time taken to complete the backup, and the status of the backup are shown on the right-hand side.
- Clicking on the Explore Backup link will open the Restore page.
- The table directly below it shows the number of objects, like Users, Groups, Devices, Application, Service Principals, Directory Roles, Subscribed SKUs, Domains, Polices, and Administrative Units, backed up and the type of change made to those objects, including created, modified, deleted, and permanently deleted.