You can rollback all objects in your tenant to an earlier state and undo any modification made since that point.
To roll back your Azure AD to its past state,
- Navigate to Azure AD tab → Azure AD → Rollback.
- Click Start New Rollback button located at the top-right corner of the tab.
- Select the tenant in which you wish to execute the rollback process in the Tenant drop-down box.
- In the Select Rollback Point field, click on the icon to select the rollback point.
- Select the time period in which the backup to which your Azure D has to be rolled back is present.
- From the available rollback points, select the required rollback point and click OK.
- In the Object Type field, select the object types that you wish to rollback.
- In the Object Name field, enter the name of the object and choose the value from the instant option listed. If you are not sure of the name, then you can make use of the filters such as Contains, Starts With, Ends With, and Equals.
- Click Identify Changes.
- The next screen shows the number of objects that have been found to match the given criteria.
- Select Review & Rollback to review the objects and attributes that will be rolled back.
- Click Rollback to complete the process.