This report lists all the operations performed by your technicians, and includes these details:
- The name of the technician.
- The module in which an action was carried out: Admin settings, Active Directory, Exchange.
- The object which was acted upon.
- The type of action carried out: Backup, recovery, change in settings, and License assigned/unassigned.
- The action performed: Elasticsearch repository addition/modification/deletion, backup triggered, restoration, repository change, etc.
- The time at which the action was carried out.
- The status of the action carried out: Success/failure. Clicking on the icon will display more details on the operation such as the time taken to complete the action or the reason for failure, if any.
To view actions performed by any particular technician,
- Navigate to Admin tab → Technician Audit → Audit Report.
- Click on the icon of the Select Help Desk Technicians field from the top-left corner.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the technician whose actions you wish to audit and click Select.
- To view the audit report of all actions carried out in a specific time period, select the time period from the Period field in the top-right corner of the screen.