This section lists all the restore operations that you have carried out using RecoveryManager Plus.
- Navigate to Exchange tab → Restore History.
- Select Office 365 in the Exchange Type drop-down.
- Select the Office 365 tenant for which you wish to view the restore history, from the Tenant drop-down box.
- Once you’ve selected a tenant, you’ll be provided with the following information for each restoration carried out.
- Restore Job Name – The name provided.
- Backup Point – The backup which was used to perform the restoration.
- Restore Initiated At – The time when the restoration was initiated.
- Restore Duration – The time taken to complete the restoration process.
- Status – The status (success or failure) of the restoration. Click the View Details link to view the list of all steps that the product performed and the status of each step. Finding out the step at which the restoration failed, if it has failed, will assist in troubleshooting any issue that the product might encounter.
Note: To find the items that were not restored, click the View Details link in the pop-up. You'll be provided with a detailed list of all restorations attempted in that operation and the status of each items's restoration.