Get download link
- Navigate to the Virtual Environment → Hyper-V → Restore.
- Click Initiate Restore button at the top of the screen.
- Enter a distinguishable name for the restore operation for future references.
- In the Restore Type drop-down box, select Disk Restore.
- In the Select VM field, select the VM whose disk you wish to restore by clicking the icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, Click on the Select Server down-box at the top right corner.
- Select the server and the restore point that you wish to restore to and click Save.
- Select the disks that you wish to restore by clicking on the icon across the Select Disks field.
- Select Power On VMs after Restore if you wish to boot the virtual machine immediately after restoration.
- Click Restore.