This section will explain the different types of Hyper-V restoration operations that you can perform using RecoveryManager Plus.
- File level restoration - Perform file/folder level restorations to Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Easy restoration - Delete a VM and create a new VM with the same settings and files.
- Full restoration - Restore the operating system, file system, and all the settings configured in the virtual machines.
- Disk restoration - Restore the operating system and file system of the virtual machines to the point when the backup was taken.
- Live migration - Migrate a VM to a new location with all settings and files intact.