Get download link
Revert VMware virtual machines
- Navigate to the Virtual Environment → VMware → Restore.
- Click Initiate Restore button at the top of the screen.
- Enter a distinguishable name for the restore operation for future references.
- In the Restore Type drop-down box, select Revert.
- In the Selected VM field, select the VM which you would like to rollback to the previous backup point by clicking the icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the VM and click Save.
- Select the disks that you wish to restore by clicking on the icon across the Select Disks field.
- Select Power On VMs after Restore if you wish to boot the virtual machine immediately after restoration.
- Click Restore.