How to migrate Browser Security Plus server installation from one drive/location to another within the same computer?
This document will provide you the steps to migrate Browser Security Plus Server from one drive/location to another within the same computer.
- Stop the Browser Security Plus Server before starting the migration process. To check if the server has stopped, go to task manager and ensure that no processes are running from Browser Security Plus folder.
- Copy the entire Browser Security Plus server folder from the old location and paste it in the new location.
- Navigate to <installation_dir>\conf in the new location and delete ws.modtime file.
- Uninstall the Browser Security Plus server from the old location.
- Navigate back to the new location, execute runonce.bat commands from <installation_dir>\bin using command prompt in administrator mode.
- Start the Browser Security Plus Server.
You have successfully migrated Browser Security Plus server from one drive/location to another within the same computer.