Browser Security Plus service packs
The SHA256 checksum hash value is 9916f4b24823359293c9f663d59b753cff623c4236d69aa28543b4f7d9215570
Instructions to apply Service Packs & Hotfixes
- Stop Browser Security Plus through Start --> Services --> ManageEngine Browser Security Plus server --> Stop
Important: Take a backup of the Browser Security Plus installation directory (<Install_Dir>/BrowserSecurityPlus) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <install_dir>/BrowserSecurityPlus/bin
- Click 'Browse' and select the .ppm file you have downloaded.
- Click 'Install' to install the service pack/hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack/hotfix is fully installed.
- Click 'Close' and then click 'Exit' to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Now start Browser Security Plus.
How do I find my Build number?
- Log in to Browser Security Plus web client.
- Navigate to Support tab.
- You can find the build number at the bottom left of the page.