Browser Security Plus service packs
The SHA256 checksum hash value is 83c9b0163717238dba0ff2b78cda3fd76d7a4412b3b12bd47af75e67dd0a4c1b
|Migrate from Build 10020,10021.... to Build 11122387
|Customers using builds 10.1.2119.10 and above can install this hotfix. Customers between 10.0.647 and 10.0.657 need to upgrade to 10.1.2119.10 and then install this hotfix.
How to Install | Read Me
Instructions to apply Service Packs & Hotfixes
- Stop Browser Security Plus through Start --> Services --> ManageEngine Browser Security Plus server --> Stop
Important: Take a backup of the Browser Security Plus installation directory (<Install_Dir>/BrowserSecurityPlus) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <install_dir>/BrowserSecurityPlus/bin
- Click 'Browse' and select the .ppm file you have downloaded.
- Click 'Install' to install the service pack/hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack/hotfix is fully installed.
- Click 'Close' and then click 'Exit' to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Now start Browser Security Plus.
Note: For customers on build below 100647, contact support to move to the latest build.
How do I find my Build number?
- Log in to Browser Security Plus web client.
- Navigate to Support tab.
- You can find the build number at the bottom left of the page.