Shadow Cloud Application Reports
Shadow applications are neither allowed nor banned in your network. Using Log360 Cloud, you can keep track of all the activities carried out by shadow applications.
- Navigate to Reports and select the Cloud Protection from the Devices drop-down menu.
- Under Cloud Protection, go to the General tab.
- You can find the following reports on shadow cloud applications under the Shadow Cloud Apps report group:
- Recent Sanctioned Apps: Contains a lists all recently sanctioned cloud application requests.
- Recent Shadow App Requests: Contains a list of all shadow cloud application requests.
- Shadow App Discovery: Contains a list of all recently identified shadow web applications in your network.
- Top Actors For Shadow Apps: Contains a list of client devices that have the highest requests for shadow applications.