Use the calculator shown below to calculate the amount that you can save every year by just switching off the computers after office hours. This means that you could potentially save even more by adopting efficient power management techniques like disabling screen savers, using efficient power schemes, etc.

EPA estimates that 36% of the users turn off their computers at the end of the day and the rest 64% leave their computer running all day.

Interested on a quick demo Interested on a quick demo?

Interested in seeing a quick demo on Power Management features of Endpoint Central, just let us know.