Don't get left behind: Drop the silos between endpoint management and security with the all-new Vulnerability Management for Endpoint Central. We all know that Endpoint Central does a great job at orchestrating endpoint management routines. Now, with this addition, we're propelling Endpoint Central towards endpoint security to keep tabs on threats and vulnerabilities in your network.
Timely eliminate real risks from a variety of vulnerabilities:
Establish a secure foundation by enforcing security essentials:
Leverage powerful audits and extensive reports:
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on risk factors such as severity, CVSS scores, impact type, age, patch availability, and exploitability.
- Isolate and identify publicly disclosed or actively exploited vulnerabilities using the dedicated zero-day view.
- Utilize work-arounds to mitigate zero-days before the fixes arrive.
- Rectify security misconfigurations like weak passwords, legacy protocols, firewall traversal, unencrypted disks, and open shares, and bring them back to compliance.
- Use security recommendations to harden web servers from many attack variants like XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks.
- Identify and uninstall unsafe remote desktop sharing and peer-to-peer software.
- Audit obsolete software and keep track of software that is about to reach its end-of-life.
- Monitor vulnerability trends over time to stay on top of network security.
- Use executive summaries and threat priority reports to communicate risks and track progress.
Here's how Vulnerability Management with Endpoint Central can help you step up your endpoint security game:
- Break down the silos between endpoint management and security.
- Automatically correlate vulnerability intelligence and patch management with an integrated console.
- Easily extend vulnerability management capabilities to machines that are already managed using Endpoint Central.
- Utilize additional dashboards to stay vigilant of threats and vulnerabilities at a glance.
Life is better when you don't need to toggle between two tabs. Streamline all your vulnerability management tasks right from the Endpoint Central interface.
To understand the exhaustive features of vulnerability management. Learn more
Endpoint Central has more than 25,000 happy customers across 185 countries.
Unified Endpoint Management and Security Solution
Patch ManagementSoftware DeploymentEndpoint SecurityOS DeploymentAsset ManagementMobile Device MgmtTools & Configurations