Connecting to the server
Once Cloud Security Plus has been successfully started, follow the given steps to access the web client server of the product.
- Open any one of the supported web browsers. Type the URL address
- <hostname> - name of the machine in which Cloud Security Plus is running.
- 8055 - default web server port. If the default port number has been changed, then specify the changed port number.
- You can also connect to the web client by clicking on the ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus icon on your desktop.
- For first time login, use the default username/password combination admin/admin