What is Cloud Security Plus?
Cloud Security Plus is a log management solution for cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
What logs does Cloud Security Plus collect?
Cloud Security Plus collects CloudTrail logs and S3 server access logs from your AWS environment and Azure activity logs from your Microsoft Azure environment.
What does Cloud Security Plus offer you?
- Central management of public clouds: Supports the major public cloud platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Detailed reports for the AWS cloud environment: A number of predefined reports provide detailed information on events that occur in Amazon S3, EC2, Route 53, Elastic IP, Elastic Network Interfaces, WAF, RDS, STS, VPC, ELB, and Auto Scaling.
- Insights on activities that happen in the Microsoft Azure cloud: Reports provide insights on user activity and any changes made to network security groups, virtual networks, traffic manager, application gateways, virtual machines, DNS zones, databases, and storage accounts.
- Easily search through log data: Find what you're looking for with the smart log search engine.
- Alerts that keep you in loop: Get notifications via email when unusual activities, web attacks, anomalous trends, and other security threats occur.