What is Cloud Security Plus?
Cloud Security Plus is a log management solution for cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Salesforce.
What logs does Cloud Security Plus collect?
Cloud Security Plus collects CloudTrail logs, S3 server access logs, and ELB access logs from AWS, Azure activity logs and NSG Traffic logs from Microsoft Azure, audit logs from Google Cloud Platform, and Salesforce event monitoring logs and Setup Audit Trails from Salesforce.
What does Cloud Security Plus offer you?
- Central management of public cloud: Supports the major public cloud platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Salesforce.
- Detailed reports for the AWS cloud environment: A number of predefined reports provide detailed information on events that occur in Amazon S3, EC2, Route 53, Elastic IP, Elastic Network Interfaces, WAF, RDS, STS, VPC, ELB, S3 Bucket traffic logs, and Auto Scaling.
- Insights on activities that happen in the Microsoft Azure cloud: Reports provide insights on user activity and any changes made to network security groups, virtual networks, traffic manager, application gateways, virtual machines, DNS zones, databases, NSGs, and storage accounts.
- Insights on activities that happen in the Google Cloud Platform: Reports provide insights on user activity, IAM, VPC activity, Hybrid Connectivity, Compute, cloud functions, App Engine, Google storage and Resource Management logs.
- Salesforce log management: Processes Salesforce logs to give reports on login, search, content, user activity, and Setup Audit Trails.
- Easily search through log data: Find what you're looking for with the smart log search engine.
- Scheduled Reports: Generate automated reports by scheduling it at specific time intervals. It can also be configured to obtain the reports via email.
- Alerts that keep you in loop: Get notifications via email when unusual activities, web attacks, anomalous trends, and other security threats occur.