Welcome to Cloud Security Plus
The easy deployment, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of the cloud platform has many organizations adopting it. However, growing security concerns about data loss, unauthorized access, and meeting compliance requirements pose considerable threats to the platform.
Cloud Security Plus addresses these security concerns and protects your public cloud. It gives complete visibility into both your AWS and Azure cloud environments. The wide-ranging reports, quick search mechanism, and customizable alert profiles enable you to track, analyze, and react to events happening in your cloud.
What does Cloud Security Plus offer you?
- Central management of public clouds: Supports the major public cloud platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Detailed reports for the AWS cloud environment: A number of predefined reports provide detailed information on events that occur in Amazon EC2, WAF, RDS, Lambda, STS, EBS, VPC, ELB, and S3.
- Insights on activities that happen in the Microsoft Azure cloud: Reports provide insights on user activity and any changes made to network security groups, virtual networks, DNS zones, virtual machines, databases, and storage accounts.
- Easily search through log data: Find what you're looking for with the smart log search engine.
- Alerts that keep you in loop: Get notifications via email when unusual activities, web attacks, anomalous trends, and other security threats occur.