Cloud Security Plus
This section lists out the minimum system requirements that is required to install and work with Cloud Security Plus
- Hardware requirements
- Software requirements
- Supported Public cloud platforms
||Disk space to store all incoming logs
Supported Operating Systems
ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus can be installed and run on the following Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture)
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
Supported web browsers
Cloud Security Plus supports the below browser versions:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3 and above
- Google Chrome
Supported public cloud platforms
ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus supports the below public clouds.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
Working with Cloud Security Plus
Starting Cloud Security Plus
Cloud Security Plus can be started either as,
- An application
- A Windows service
Starting Cloud Security Plus as an application
By default, Cloud Security Plus starts as an application when installed.
- Run the self-extracting EXE and follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- After the installation is complete, Cloud Security Plus starts and runs with the user privileges that you have logged into the system with.
Starting Cloud Security Plus as a Windows service
To install and start Cloud Security Plus as a Windows service, follow the steps below:
- Go to Start > All Programs
- Select ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus
- Select Install Cloud Security Plus Service
When Cloud Security Plus is installed as a service, the solution starts and runs with the privileges of the system account.
Connecting to the server
Once Cloud Security Plus has been successfully started, follow the given steps to access the web client server of the product.
- Open any one of the supported web browsers. Type the URL address http://<hostname>:8055..
- <hostname> - name of the machine in which Cloud Security Plus is running.
- 8085 - default web server port. If the default port number has been changed, then specify the changed port number.
- You can also connect to the web client by clicking on the ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus icon on your desktop.
- For first time login, use the default username/password combination admin/admin.
Configuring Cloud Accounts
How to uninstall Cloud Security Plus?
- Navigate to the path where Cloud Security Plus is installed. By default, the location would be Start > Programs > ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus.
- Select Uninstall Cloud Security Plus.
- Confirm your choice of uninstalling Cloud Security Plus.
Copyright and License Agreement
Please refer Copyright and License Agreement before using the package.
You can reach us in following ways:
- Send your technical queries and product feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to the support team any queries/doubts about the software. Get Tech Support.
- Call the toll free number to speak with us: 1-888-720-9500
- Our product is available at the best possible price in the industry: Get a price quote.